TECHNICAL DATA & FEATURES
- Frame: Multisize, unisex, chromoly frame/shock absorbent with elastomer-magnet folding
- Color: Anthracite
- Handlebar, grips: Folding handlebars (VELLO Bike Design), ergonomic grips
- Saddle: Brooks B17 saddle, honey brown
- Seat post: Satori alloy 30.9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem riser: Fully adjustable height (VELLO BIKE design)
- Gear system: Rohloff Speedhub 500 14-speed
- Shifters: Rohloff shifters 14-speed
- Front sprocket: 55T
- Rear sprocket: 19T
- Brakes: hydraulic disc brakes
- Drive: belt, Gates carbon drive
- Tires: 20’’inch Schwalbe Marathon Original 40-406
- Meters of development: 1,24m - 6,54m; 4ft - 21,3ft
- Pedals: Full aluminium folding pedals
- Kickstand: sturdy with end foot
- Bell: light and elegant
- Weight: 12,9 kg (approx., without pedals, +/- 5%)
- Folded size: H: 57 cm x L: 79 cm x W: 29 cm, (H: 22 in x L: 31 in x W: 11 in)
- Length unfolded: 155 cm (61 in)
- Maximum permissible weight: 125 kg/276 lbs
Scope of delivery includes reflectors.
Unfold your passion
Why VELLO Bike?
At VELLO, we build our bikes with passion. The VELLO Bikes are the lightest folding bikes on the market - starting at only 9.9kg.
Its signature design has
been awarded many prizes including the RedDot Design Award „best of the best”. Thanks to the hinge-free frame you will get the ultimate uncompromised riding experience.
Our innovative and patenTed folding mechanism is unique in the industry - unfold your VELLO in only seconds!