TECHNICAL DATA & EQUIPMENT
- Frame: Chrome-moly: Double butted heat-treated precision tubing, multisize, unisex/ shock absorber with elastomer-magnet folding.
- Color: Anthracite
- Handlebars, Grips: Foldable handlebar (VELLO BIKE design) and ergonomic grips.
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Matrix foam
- Seatpost: Satori aluminum 30.9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem: Fully adjustable (VELLO BIKE Design)
- Shifters: Rapidfire, 3-speed
- Rear derailleur:3-speed
- Cassette: 3-speed (freewheel and cassette with 12/16/22 teeth
- Optional: 6-speed system (3x2-speed) with the Schlumpf speed drive (gear ratio 1:1.65) or Schlumpf mountain drive (gear ratio 2.5:1)
- Drive system: Shimano HG54 chain
- Braking system: hydraulic disc brakes
- Tires: 20'' Schwalbe Marathon Original 40-406
- Deployment (gear ratio x tire circumference): 3,78m - 6,93m (Standard), 1,54m - 6,93m (Mountain Drive), 3,78m - 8,09m (Speed Drive)
- Pedals: full aluminum folding pedals
- Bell: light and elegant
- Weight: approx. 14.4 kg without pedals, +/- 5% (for smurf version + 0.9 kg)
- Folding dimensions: H: 57 cm x L: 79 cm x W: 29 cm, (H: 22 in x L: 31 in x W: 11 in)
- Maximum allowed total weight: 125 kg/276 lbs
TECHNICAL DATA ELECTRIC MOTOR
- Zehus Drivetrain - Motor power: 250 W/ max. 40 Nm
- Speed: 25 km/h with motor drive or up to 40 km/h manually with the Schlumpf speed drive (optional)
- Range: up to 75 km in hybrid mode
- Bluetooth 5.1 connection via smartphone and free Bitride Connect app or via wireless remote control (optional accessory)
- Integrated battery with Smart BMS, 173 Wh
- Highly efficient BLDC motor with energy recovery K.E.R.S (Kinetic Energy Recovery System). When cranking backwards, the motor switches to recuperation - the energy generated by this recharges the battery
- Motor Battery Sensors: All-in-one motor, no wiring on the frame.
- Charging time: included charger (100% charged in just 3 hours)
- Water protection IP certification protection class: IPX5
- Battery life: 1.000 charging cycles
- Total weight electric motor: 3.2kg
Delivery includes a standard charger (type F, SchuKo, EU) and reflectors.
Hello and welcome to the VELLOnaut community! Thank you for choosing a VELLO Bike. We are very happy to have you on board - enjoy your first ride! To extend your VELLO bike's frame and fork warranty from 2 to 5 years, please fill out the requested information below.
Unfold your passion
Why VELLO Bike?
At VELLO, we build our bikes with passion. The VELLO Bikes are the lightest folding bikes on the market - starting at only 9.9kg.
Its signature design has
been awarded many prizes including the RedDot Design Award „best of the best”. Thanks to the hinge-free frame you will get the ultimate uncompromised riding experience.
Our innovative and patenTed folding mechanism is unique in the industry - unfold your VELLO in only seconds!