TECHNICAL DATA & FEATURES
- Frame: Multisize, unisex, chromoly steel/ shock absorbent with elastomer-magnet folding
- Color: Anthracite
- Handlebar, grips: Folding handlebars (VELLO BIKE design) with ergonomic grips
- Saddle: Selle Royal, foam matrix
- Seat post: Satori alloy 30.9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem riser: Fully adjustable height
- Gear system: Shimano Deore XT 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapidfire (right)
- Drive: Chain
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes
- Tires: 20’’ Schwalbe Marathon Original 40-406
- Meters of development: 2,60m - 7,56m; gear ratio: 32,6'' - 94,7''
- Pedals: Full aluminium folding pedals
- Bell: light and elegant
- Weight: 11,9 kg (approx., without pedals, +/- 5%)
- Folded size: H: 57 cm x L: 79 cm x W: 29 cm
- Length unfolded: 155 cm (61 in)
- (H: 22 in x L: 31 in x W: 11 in)
- Maximum permissible weight: 125 kg/276 lbs
Scope of delivery includes reflectors.
Hello and welcome to the VELLOnaut community! Thank you for choosing a VELLO Bike. We are very happy to have you on board - enjoy your first ride! To extend your VELLO bike's frame and fork warranty from 2 to 5 years, please fill out the requested information below.
Unfold your passion
Why VELLO Bike?
At VELLO, we build our bikes with passion. The VELLO Bikes are the lightest folding bikes on the market - starting at only 9.9kg.
Its signature design has
been awarded many prizes including the RedDot Design Award „best of the best”. Thanks to the hinge-free frame you will get the ultimate uncompromised riding experience.
Our innovative and patenTed folding mechanism is unique in the industry - unfold your VELLO in only seconds!