OPTIONAL with SCHLUMPF DRIVE
Thanks to the intelligent motor control, the VELLO Bike+ does not need a gear shift at speeds from 0-25km/h. Even slopes up to 8% can be handled without problems.
Additionally, we offer a 2-gear-transmission to ride mechanically over 25km/h at a comfortable cadence (Schlumpf Speed Drive) or to be able to ride up steep hills with ease (Schlumpf Mountain Drive).
The Schlumpf drive is an ultra-flat planetary transmission mounted on the bottom bracket like a chainwheel with a transmission ratio of 1:1,65 for the Schlumpf Speed Drive or with a transmission ratio of 2,5:1 for the Schlumpf Mountain Drive.
TECHNICAL DATA & FEATURES
- Frame: Multisize, unisex, titanium frame, chromoly fork/shock absorbent with elastomer-magnet folding
- Color: Silver brushed
- Handlebar, grips: Folding handlebars (VELLO BIKE design) with ergonomic grips
- Saddle: Selle Royal, foam matrix
- Seat post: Satori alloy 30,9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem riser: Fully adjustable height
- Gear system: Optional Schlumpf Speed Drive gear system up to 1:1,65 ratio or Schlumpf Mountain Drive gear system, ratio 2,5:1
- Drive: Belt, Gates Carbon Drive
- Brakes: hydraulic disc brake
- Tires: 20’’ Schwalbe Kojak
- Meters of development: 4,77m (Standard), 4,77m - 7,15m (Speed Drive), 1,91m - 4,77m (Mountain Drive); gear ratio: 59,8'' (Standard), 59,8'' - 89,6'' (Speed Drive), 23,9'' - 59,8'' (Mountain Drive)
- Pedals: Full aluminium folding pedals
- Bell: light and elegant
- Weight: 12,9 kg (approx., without pedals, +/- 5%)
- Folded size: H: 57 cm x L: 79 cm x W: 29 cm
- Length unfolded: 155 cm (61 in)
- (H: 22 in x L: 31 in x W: 11 in)
- Maximum permissible weight: 125 kg/276 lbs
- Motor: 250 W/ max. 40 Nm
- Max. speed: 25 km/h max. with motor assistance and up to 40 km/h manually using the optional Schlumpf speed drive gear system
- Battery life cycle: >1,000 cycles
- Range: up to 75km (46.6 miles) in hybrid mode to theoretically unlimited range using the self-charging technology
Scope of delivery includes a standard charger (type F, SchuKo, EU) and reflectors.